Concern in River! They would offer from Spain for Martínez Quarta


0
Concern in River!  They would offer from Spain for Martínez Quarta

After the departures of Ignacio Scocco to Newell’s and Juanfer Quintero to Chinese football, a new loss could be added at River Plate.

From Spain there is a strong interest in Lucas Martínez Quarta, according to Gustavo Yarroch in ESPN FC.

Celta de Vigo and Betis are the teams that target the defender of the Gallardo team and a formal offer could arrive in the next few hours.

The player’s representative would bring the Millionaire club an offer for 50% of Martínez Quarta’s token. So far nothing official has arrived, but the interest is real.

The player has a contract until June 2021 and has already expressed his desire to make the leap to European football.

The amount of the offer could be close to 5 million euros for half of the central’s token.

River owns 85% of Martínez Quarta’s pass and the remaining 15% is owned by Kimberley de Mar del Plata.

Marcelo Gallardo could lose an important piece of his team within days of returning to competition in the Copa Libertadores.


What's Your Reaction?

hate hate
0
hate
confused confused
0
confused
fail fail
0
fail
fun fun
0
fun
geeky geeky
0
geeky
love love
0
love
lol lol
0
lol
omg omg
0
omg
win win
0
win