Unfortunately the least desired news for Valentino rossi it was confirmed. After more than two weeks after giving positive of coronavirus (COVID-19), the multi-champion underwent a new test corresponding to the routine required MotoGP. However, ‘OK’ may not be in the European Grand Prix of this weekend, since the result was positive.
The Italian pilot was quarantining in Tavullia and according to his statements, he was already asymptomatic and eager to return this weekend. So much so, that some media confirmed that this Tuesday they had done their own test and the result had been negative.
‘Il Dottore’ tested positive for the first time in the preview of the Aragon Grand Prix. Fortunately, the symptoms appeared before the trip and the pilot himself decided to cancel his flight and isolate himself automatically. On that occasion, Valentino declared that he suffered pain in his bones and that he was not feeling very well. However, those symptoms have already disappeared.
For his part, his girlfriend Francesca Novello she is already recovered from the virus. Through social networks, Rossi’s partner confirmed that it was already given as negative. Be patient, the quarantine is psychologically heavy. I had difficult days, I cried, I got angry, I wanted to destroy everything! But it was useless, you just need calm, in the end we will win, “said Novello
Rossi’s state of health
The Italian driver confirmed the news this morning and the team Yamaha released a statement from Rossi, who does not lose hope of being in Valencia. “I feel good and can’t wait to get back to my bike and my team. I really hope the next PCR test result will be negative, because missing two races is too much, ”said Rossi.