The maturity and leadership of Pablo Matera they are no longer news, the third line shows match by match the reason why it is one of the current emblems of The Pumas. This Saturday after the draw against Australia was no exception.
The captain of Los Pumas gave his jacket to a boy in the gallery who could not believe the award he won.
After the video that traveled the entire planet of the Argentine captain talking to the referee in the match against the All Blacks, the forward with Facundo Isa approached the fans at the end of the game and gave his shirt to a child who burst into tears of emotion and the video went around the world, again.
Beni Benvenuto is a M8 player for the Tortuguitas club and at the beginning of this 2020 he went to live in Australia. A small action that speaks of the greatness of the Stade Français player.
This boy’s reaction when he met his hero. What an amazing moment! pic.twitter.com/WhXu4Cio2s
– Dan Carter (@DanCarter) November 22, 2020
This is CLASS 👏🏻 https://t.co/sO4tDOVVaD
– Adam Ashley-Cooper (@AdamCoopy) November 21, 2020
– Stade Français Paris (@SFParisRugby) November 22, 2020
– The Pumas (@lospumas) November 21, 2020
– World Rugby ES (@WorldRugby_ES) November 21, 2020
– RugbyPass (@RugbyPass) November 22, 2020
Argentina captain Pablo Matera gives jersey to tearful fan after Wallabies draw https://t.co/293K3HBnCt
– fijivillage (@fijivillage) November 22, 2020
– Newshub Sport (@NewshubSport) November 21, 2020
– ESPN Argentina (@ESPNArgentina) November 21, 2020
WATCH | Boy in tears after he meets his hero Pablo Matera, receives Pumas jersey.https://t.co/69Qz8i21gy
– Sport24 (@ Sport24news) November 22, 2020