Justice begins to review the cell phones of the Maradona case

Justice begins to review the cell phones of the Maradona case

The Argentine Justice will begin this Friday to review two cell phones that belonged to Diego Maradona, who died on November 25, to analyze possible negligence in his medical treatment.

The San Isidro Attorney General’s Office is investigating the actions of the neurosurgeon Leopoldo Luque, the psychiatrist Agustina Cosachov, the psychologist Carlos Díaz and the nurses Dahiana Gisela Madrid and Ricardo Almirón.

Maradona, 60, was admitted to a clinic in the city of La Plata on November 2, 2020 due to anemia and dehydration and a day later he was transferred to a sanatorium in the Buenos Aires town of Olivos, where he was operated on by Luque of a subdural hematoma.

On November 11, he was discharged from the sanatorium, but with a home stay to continue under treatment.

On November 25, he died in a private neighborhood on the outskirts of Buenos Aires and the autopsy determined that he died as a consequence of “acute lung edema secondary to exacerbated chronic heart failure.”

They also discovered a “dilated cardiomyopathy” in his heart.

“I have come to witness the opening of cell phones so that the information can begin to download,” Cosachov’s lawyer, Vadim Mischanchuk, told the press upon entering the Prosecutor’s Office.

Alejandro Cotaro, one of the three therapeutic companions that Maradona had, was summoned to testify this Friday.

Cotaro visited him in the clinic on November 8 and was at the former player’s residence on November 13.

“That was the last day that there was a therapeutic companion in the house. That day he got up well, put music on a speaker, he was in good spirits, but in the afternoon his mood changed and the environment told us that Diego did not want to that there are so many people in the house. They asked us to leave “, explained to the press.

“We had to be there to contain if at some point he suffered from a withdrawal attack or something, but it looked good in that sense, at least until the day I was there. Afterwards I can’t tell you because I don’t know what happened.“, he specified.

According to the results of the toxicological studies carried out, the 1986 world champion with Argentina in Mexico had no alcohol or illegal drugs in his body.

The Argentine Justice had already confiscated and analyzed the cell phones of Luque and Cosachov, identified as the main responsible for the medical treatment that Maradona received before his death.

What's Your Reaction?

hate hate
confused confused
fail fail
fun fun
geeky geeky
love love
lol lol
omg omg
win win