Franco Armani, River keeper and the Argentine National Team, went through ESPN F12 where he referred to the frustration of not having reached the final of the CONMEBOL Libertadores, the aspirations for the CONMEBOL Copa América in the middle of the year and the criticism he received in recent times: “I don’t think it’s a bad time, I’m very strong mentally “.
“I am in the River bow and everything is magnified. I made bad decisions at important moments for the team but I have to continue in the same way. I have to put them aside because they have already passed, “Armani remarked about the errors against Palmeiras in the first leg semifinal and against Independiente on the last date of the Diego Armando Maradona Cup.
“Because of the way we defend, we will always have hands in hand. The first goal with Palmeiras, as it happened and after having had so many opportunities, it hit us and we fell. The times they arrived they converted, we must give credit to the rival, “said the goalkeeper.
“I saw the final and it gave me a bit of anger for the proposal of the two teams. I really wanted to be there at that time I had, but football gives you revenge“, Armani highlighted when asked about the defining meeting of CONMEBOL Libertadores.
“At the moment, it does not occur to me to leave River, I am very comfortable here and happy”, maintained the goalkeeper of the Millionaire about his future.
Other outstanding phrases from the interview:
– “We always want Messi to be with us in the National Team. For what it means, for the player and above all, for the person he is. As long as he is happy in the National Team, it is a joy for all “.
– “We have high expectations for the Copa América. Because of how everything is going, the process and how united the group is, I am very excited to be able to make a good drink “.
– “River brings you closer to the National TeamIf it is Fabrizio (Angileri) ‘s turn, that opportunity would be very nice. Six good months made me play a World Cup. “
– “There was never anything from Boca. Nothing ever came to me or my representative”.
– “I can’t imagine a River without Gallardo”.