Today, March 24, Argentina commemorates the National Day of Memory for Truth and Justice, in homage to the victims of the last military dictatorship, which ruled the country between March 24, 1976 and December 10 1983.
45 years after the 1976 military civic coup, clubs across the country remembered their missing members and united in the same claim that Never Again! there are dictatorships and disappearances in Argentina
River decided to publish a video with photos of those partners and their stories …
And many also were inclined to join the proposal to plant trees, with the slogan “We plant memory.”
And most of the Argentine soccer clubs were inclined to post videos or messages about it on their official networks … Here are some sample examples.
– Belgrano (@Belgrano) March 24, 2021
– Vélez Sarsfield (@Velez) March 24, 2021
– #Gymnastics 🐺💙 (@gimnasiaoficial) March 24, 2021
– Independent CA (@Independent) March 24, 2021
– Racing Club (@RacingClub) March 24, 2021