This Thursday night, in the CFFC 94, a fighter of MMA he completely lost a finger from his hand. Is about Khetag Pliev, who was unable to finish his co-feature with Devin Goodale due to the impressive injury. He amputated his left ring finger, shaking the networks and causing much criticism and comments from professionals. This being the case, the images are really sensitive.
Without a doubt, it was one of the craziest and most shocking scenes in history, the one that was broadcast by UFC Fight Pass from 2300 Arena, in Philadelphia. After finishing the second round of the 180-pound contest, Pliev (5-2) returned to his corner and the whole team panicked. It was there that they noticed that a finger was missing on his left hand, which left them perplexed and did not understand what had happened.
After the match was over, the injured said: “In the second round, he grabbed my glove with one hand and held it up. I felt my finger break. He kept pulling on my glove and my finger snapped. We are still struggling. When the second round was over, I saw that my bone was out in the open. I wanted to keep fighting, because I felt like I had this guy. But the doctor saw that and stopped the fight.
Some social media statements said: “By the way, when I spoke to him, Pliev was much more unhappy about the fact that the fight stopped than about the reality that his left ring finger was completely torn. I wanted to keep fighting “, and”Khetag Pliev Toronto player went to the corner between rounds and noticed a finger was missing. Commentator of color @CM Punk: ‘It was not a compound fracture, a tear, it was not a dislocation, a tear, a laceration. His finger just went off. He went away'”.
Complete CFFC 94 Results
- Evan Cutts beat Bassil Hafez by split decision (49-46, 47-48, 48-47) and took the welterweight title.
- Devin Goodale beat Khetag Pliev by technical knockout (injury) in the second round.
- Solomon Renfro defeated Nick Alley by TKO in the first round.
- Earl Small defeated Adam Wamsley by submission (bare butt choke) in the second round.
- Timothy Cuamba defeated Frank Wells by unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).
- Jonathan Piersma lost to Tommy Majeski by submission (shoulder blade) in the second round.
– Angela Hill (@AngieOverkill) April 2, 2021
– Jim (@ ItAlways420) April 2, 2021
The post Strong images! MMA fighter completely lost a finger in the middle of the fight appeared first on The Intra Sports.