Athletes worldwide were quick to ask from their social networks for the player Eriksen from Denmark
The RSocial media reacted to the fading of Christian Eriksen in Denmark’s match against Finland in Euro 2020. The Danish player fell unconscious at the end of the first half and had to be treated in an emergency on the field; however, his health status is unknown.
Before that, Players of the world, teams and personalities asked the best for the Inter Milan and Denmark player.
His teammate from Inter Milan, Achraf Hakimi, shared an image on social networks next to Eriksen with the caption “Eriksen please”.
Carlos Rodríguez, player for Rayados and the Mexican National Team, also regretted the fact. Similarly, Marcus Rashford, Manchester United member and from England, he wrote on his account Twitter.
Luka Modric also showed his respect for the midfielder. The official account of the Mexico team sent a message. “Our thoughts are with you, Eriksen,” they wrote from Twitter.
Oribe Peralta, the team from Roma, Sevilla, Liverpool, Tottenham and dozens of other teams joined in the prayers and positive thoughts towards the Dane.
Prayers up to Eriksen from Denmark man …..
– Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) June 12, 2021
– Luka Modrić (@ lukamodric10) June 12, 2021
Eriksen Force 🙏🏽
– Carlos Rodriguez (@ CharlyRdz29) June 12, 2021
Our thoughts are with you, Eriksen 🙏🇩🇰 https://t.co/gyxOgPl85o
– National Team (@miseleccionmx) June 12, 2021
Eriksen Please 🙏🏾💔😭 pic.twitter.com/tMCfU19rX3
– achrafhakimi (@AchrafHakimi) June 12, 2021
Goodness me, this looks truly awful.
– Gary Lineker 💙 (@GaryLineker) June 12, 2021
All our strength and support, @ ChrisEriksen8.
– Real Madrid CF (@realmadrid) June 12, 2021
– JJ Watt (@JJWatt) June 12, 2021