Néstor Ortigoza is already a new San Lorenzo player and took the opportunity to speak with the media on Monday, where he referred to the moment of the team, the Romero brothers and the situation of Sebastián Torrico.
The experienced midfielder was overwhelming: “My wish and my dream was to retire with the San Lorenzo jersey. Today I am here, San Lorenzo is not in a good time and I come to add. I come to demand of myself and my teammates.”
The best phrases of Ortigoza:
– “The Libertadores prison was the most important of my life, but not the most difficult.”
– “What I dreamed of was arriving at the club. What gave me hope to continue playing was the affection of the people of San Lorenzo transmitted to me every time I played a game for another team”.
– “I come to play, I come to compete and earn a place on the court”.
– “I wasn’t there when the dressing room happened, I can’t comment. I know the boys (Óscar and Ángel Romero) from the National Team and I get along very well with them”.
– “The players who are here have to show why they are here, San Lorenzo is a big club. We have to start competing for important things.”
– “I still haven’t talked to Paolo (Montero), the only time that was when he wanted to take me to Central, which in the end could not be done.”
– “San Lorenzo had good games and others did not, it was very irregular. It is a very big club with a lot of pressure, it is good that people demand it”.
– “This week I did not speak with Torri, I do not imagine that she leaves San Lorenzo. It should not be an easy situation, but I think they will fix it”.
– “I don’t come for a walk, I come for everything to try to compete.”