This weekend the action returns in Buenos Aires and the URBA communicated the protocol that the clubs must comply with during the development of the higher division matches.
There the Board of Directors establishes the conditions to be followed by clubs and teams, taking into account the restrictions established to date by the provincial and municipal authorities on the public, changing rooms, third times and lunches of comradeships.
RETURN TO GAME PROTOCOL URBA TOURNAMENT SUPERIOR PLANT 2021
Mandatory compliance protocol for the official URBA Senior Campus (“PS”) Tournaments 2021.
It has been taken into account for the purpose of obtaining the corresponding permits from the competent authorities for the return to the game.
Beyond the mandatory nature of its application in the first stage of progressive start of the activity, it is the intention of this Union that, to the extent that the health situation justifies it and the authorities allow it, this Protocol is gradually made more flexible, incorporating activities or situations that tend to return to the normal practice of our sport, as it is conceived and enjoyed until the start of the pandemic.
Each of the Clubs will be responsible for strictly enforcing this Protocol, with their respective social areas and capacities. Failure to comply with the rules imposed herein will be sanctioned with penalties ranging from the suspension of their courts to loss of points in the current tournament, being the Disciplinary and Competition Commissions of the URBA the bodies in charge of judging about the configuration of breaches and apply the corresponding penalties.
a.- WITHOUT PUBLIC (All those people not included in this protocol are considered PUBLIC)
1. In the official PS rugby tournaments the presence of both local and visiting public in the area of the playing field and its periphery is absolutely prohibited.
Taking into account the characteristics of our clubs, it is the responsibility of the local club to limit the extension of said peripheral area in order to fully comply with the desired purpose.
2. The Clubs must take the necessary measures to restrict public access to the perimeter of the playing field, and all the stands of the field must be closed, disabled and / or closed.
3. Only players, technical staff and leaders duly accredited in each game may attend the match. Said environment may not exceed 30 Players, 15 members of the technical staff and 5 leaders for each of the participating clubs.
4. Once the match is over, the players, technical staff and accredited leaders must leave the perimeter of the field, as well as the club’s facilities.
5. The referee may not start a match until the players and technical staff of the teams participating in the match previously played have left the perimeter of the playing court.
6. The substitute players, the coaching staff and the duly authorized manager must use a chinstrap during the entire match.
7. Previously accredited journalists and photographers may be present in the spaces reserved for this purpose.
8. The clubs that have any other authorized sports and / or social activity that takes place at the same time as the rugby matches, must organize them in such a way that their development does not interfere with or distort compliance with this Protocol.
9. In the same way, the Clubs must arbitrate the means so that the social activities that take place in their headquarters do not interfere with the full compliance with the rules of this Protocol.
b.- WITHOUT THIRD TIME and CAMARADERIA FOOD
It is forbidden to carry out the third time and meal of camaraderie.
Once each of the matches is over, the respective divisions and / or teams must leave the Club’s facilities.
c.- WITHOUT COSTUMES
The use of the local and visiting changing rooms for players and staff participating in scheduled rugby matches is prohibited. Exceptionally, the changing rooms may be used on rainy days, applying the corresponding protocols.
d.- COMPETENT AUTHORITY
The referee designated for each match will be the authority in charge of determining compliance with the provisions of this Protocol.- He will request the presence of the Party Director designated by the Club who will make himself available to the referee in order to collaborate with the same to make Comply with this protocol and arrange the necessary measures so that the match can be played as scheduled.
At the end of the match, the referee must submit a report to the Competition Commission on the compliance of each Club with the provisions of this Protocol.