Mexico seeks its second medal at Tokyo 2020 in softball; the women’s team will try to make history against Canada
JAPAN – The Mexican women’s softball team seeks to give Mexico its second medal at Tokyo 2020.
But to do this, he must defeat an iron team from Canada, which starts as a favorite.
Even so, it is expected that Mexico can fight and take the desired bronze in this discipline.
Nothing for anyone! #Softball
– Mexican Pacific ARCO League (@Liga_Arco) July 27, 2021
For a historical medal! 🥎
– CONADE (@CONADE) July 27, 2021
– Guillermo Celis (@GuillermoCelis) July 27, 2021
An Olympic medal up for grabs! 🇲🇽
– The Olympic Games (@juegosolimpicos) July 27, 2021
Hᴏʏ ᴇsᴛᴀᴍᴏs ᴄᴏɴ ᴜsᴛᴇᴅᴇs! 🥎🇲🇽
🥉 Bronze medal match
📌 Yokohama Baseball Stadium
⏰ 13:00 (JST) / 23:00 (MEX)
– # Tokio2020 in Spanish (@ Tokyo2020es) July 27, 2021
TODAY Mexico could hang another medal on # Tokyo2020 🥇
👇 What you need to know 👇https: //t.co/qVAAQj7gKV
– ESPN.com.mx (@ESPNmx) July 27, 2021
They go for Medal!
Mexico beat Australia 4-1 and tonight (11:00 p.m. CDMX time) will play against Canada the match for the bronze, in the softball tournament of the #Olympic Games # Tokyo2020 #VoyXMexEnTokyo pic.twitter.com/hNWy7dqNfY
– MEX Olympic Committee (@COM_Mexico) July 26, 2021