The samples of admiration and congratulations were immediate for the pair of Mexican divers after their third place in the synchronized diving test from the 10-meter platform
The Mexican divers Alejandra Orozco Y Gabriela Agundez were awarded bronze in the synchronized diving test from the 10-meter platform in Tokyo 2020, and the reactions in social networks did not wait, even making “Ale and Gaby” a trend, on Twitter.
Here, a sample of the congratulations for the Mexican couple, after getting the second medal for the delegation so far Tokyo 2020:
– MEX Olympic Committee (@COM_Mexico) July 27, 2021
– Paola Espinosa 💚 (@PaolaEspinosaOf) July 27, 2021
– Germán Sánchez Duva (@diversanchez) July 27, 2021
– Fernando Platas. OLY🥈 (@FernandoPlatas) July 27, 2021
BRONZE! BRONZE! BRONZE! BRONZE! BRONZE! BRONZE!
LONG LIVE MEXICOOOOOOOOO! 🇲🇽🤩👏🏻
– Charros from Jalisco (@charrosbeisbol) July 27, 2021
BRONZE MEDAL FOR 🇲🇽😎🔥🥉🔝👏🏻
– Liga BBVA Expansión MX (@LigaMXExpansion) July 27, 2021
🐎💚 / ONE MORE MEDAL FOR MEXICO 🇲🇽!
Congratulations @AleOrozcoLoza Y @ gabyagundez00 for her bronze medal in the women’s synchronized 10-meter platform diving discipline.#MoreBravesThanNever#JuarezEsElNumberOne pic.twitter.com/p5tno8pvfu
– FC Juárez (@fcjuarezoficial) July 27, 2021