It’s finally the NBA draft 2021! Who is promoted? Who falls? Will the Detroit Pistons select Oklahoma State star Cade Cunningham with the first pick? Is it Cunningham plus Khris Middleton … or Luka Doncic? Where will USC’s big man Evan Mobley be selected? Will the Oklahoma City Thunder start spending its considerable recruiting capital? Who is this year’s Draymond Green or Nikola Jokic?
Many questions. So many answers to come.
Here’s everything you need to know, from how to watch the draft night festivities to the full draft order, from the top prospects and their potential landing spots to the latest information, trade rumors, analysis, and projections. Our experts will reveal the most NBA-ready prospects in the draft, as well as the players with the highest ceilings and the highest disappointment factors.
All the action is scheduled to take place at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn on Thursday night at 8 ET. Watch the draft on ABC, ESPN, ESPN +, and in Spanish on ESPN3.
How to watch the 2021 NBA draft
• NBA Draft Countdown: 7:30 pm ET on ESPN and ESPN3
• NBA Draft: 8 pm ET on ABC, ESPN, the ESPN app and ESPN3
• Analysis of each pick live
Who are the best prospects in the NBA draft?
This class features a top tier of four players that includes 6-foot-8 point guard Cade Cunningham, G League Ignite guard Jalen Green, USC center Evan Mobley and Gonzaga star Jalen Suggs.
Rounding out the top 10, according to Jonathan Givony and Mike Schmitz’s Top 100 Prospects:
• Jonathan Kuminga | power forward | G League Ignite
• Scottie Barnes | eaves | Florida State
• Davion Mitchell | base | Baylor
• James Bouknight | escort | UConn
• Keon Johnson | escort | Tennessee
• Franz Wagner | eaves | Michigan
• Mock Draft NBA 2021: A ‘top’ 5 that is shaping up to be historic for the future
• The importance of Chris Duarte’s eventual arrival in the NBA
• NBA Draft: Six Big Changes We Want to See
• The moves that prove Cunningham will be a star