With lawsuit, company tries to stop Pacquiao and Spence fight

The company Audie Attar of Paradigm Sports Management, who sued Manny pacquiao, filed a legal appeal in a court of California to prevent the fight from being made Errol spence on August 21, according to Dan rafael of World Boxing News.

At the end of June, the representation company filed a lawsuit against the Filipino for not having fulfilled his contract, as he announced his fight against Spence.

The objective of Paradigm Sports is to stop the contest against Spence, where the American will defend the super welterweight belts of the CMB Y FIB.

In case of not achieving it, the company requested that after their fight before Errol he is barred from fighting again until everything is settled, as well as a security deposit of more than $ 8 million.

According to the lawsuit filed by Paradigm, Pacquiao promised to sign the fight with Mikey Garcia, but on May 21 they found out about his fight with Errol spence, something that had not previously been discussed.

“The flagrant violation of Pacquiao in exclusive rights made Paradigm suffered monetary damages in the advance of 3.3 million for Pacquiao-Garcia, as well as irreparable damage to its reputation ”, says the lawsuit of Paradigm.

However, in response, Pacquiao He filed a counterclaim in which he accused the company of breach of conduct, breach of fiduciary duty and fraud, among other things.

“The counterclaim of Manny pacquiao (filed Friday) reveals in detail the completely false nature of the lawsuit for Paradigm“, He said Dale kinsella, lawyer of Manny. “We hope to expose the conduct of Paradigm in front of a jury and recover general damages ”.