Not the best bag of their careers, say Jackie Nava and Barby Juárez


0
No es la mejor bolsa de sus carreras, señalan Jackie Nava y Barby Juárez

Even if they wanted a venue like Las Vegas and took the best budget bag of their careers, Jackie Nava and Mariana “Barby” Juárez They are ready and motivated to face this Saturday at the Tijuana Municipal Auditorium.

It is not the best bag of their careers, neither for Jackie Nava nor for Barby Juárez

Regarding the economic situation, the Barby raised his voice once more. He made it clear that the bag he will receive is not ideal. It is the opposite case to Aztec Princess, who said that she always wanted to earn more, although she was satisfied with the agreement reached. Of course, they agreed that it is by no means the best bag of his career.

“We are not satisfied, but we love our sport,” he considered Mariana Juarez. “We give everything, we deserve better salaries. And it’s not just about the money, it’s just giving us that place that we really deserve. We have worked through it with a lot of sweat, tears, efforts and sacrifices, we deserve it, it is what our work is worth ”.

Jackie NavaMeanwhile, she considered that the agreement reached to charge for this fight leaves her satisfied, especially after a complicated period by the Covid-19 pandemic. He clarifies, however, that it is not the best bag of his career.

“No (it is the best bag), at one point in my career I have won more,” he mentioned. Jackie. “After the pandemic there were ups and downs, it happened to all of us. So in this fight we reached an agreement, as a boxer you want more, but we agreed with this payment ”.

On the other hand, the Aztec Princess, first champion of the CMB, considered that the lawsuit this Saturday could be similar to those that disputed with Ana Maria Torres, with which he tied one and lost another.

“It could be a similar fight as with Ana Maria Torres“, He commented Jackie Nava. “Intense, partner, it depends on how it happens, I expect a strong fight.”

The frustrated dream of fighting in Las Vegas as a backup for Canelo

Although a few weeks ago the negotiations to fight in Las Vegas were underway and the boxers looked excited at the possibility of being in the backing of Saúl “Canelo” Álvarez. Without any explanation, they said no. They had to find another venue, but that will not prevent seeing a war in the ring.

“I was jumping with pleasure,” he said Jackie when he found out he would fight at the MGM Grand. “I had never had a fight in that scenario, it was a plus and for something it didn’t happen. My promoter (Fernando Beltran) he told me that everything was ready, he had already announced it to me, the pay would have been very good ”.

Fernando Beltran, title of Zanfer, reiterated that everything was ready for the Aztec Princess and the Barby They fought in the United States and everything was practically fixed. There was even talk that they would be the co-star of Canelo vs Plant, but in the end it did not materialize.

“They were going to win very well, it was a great opportunity,” he commented. Beltran. Unfortunately the company PBC without any explanation he said the fight is not going. We gave all our effort, there is no explanation why we left the card. “


What's Your Reaction?

hate hate
0
hate
confused confused
0
confused
fail fail
0
fail
fun fun
0
fun
geeky geeky
0
geeky
love love
0
love
lol lol
0
lol
omg omg
0
omg
win win
0
win