Chávez Jr announces next fight for December 18


0
Chávez Jr anuncia próxima pelea para el 18 de diciembre

Julio César Chávez Jr confirmed that he will fight again on December 18, at headquarters and rival to be confirmed, sure that he will return with a victory

“On December 18 I’m going to fight,” he said. Chavez Jr in their stories published in Instagram. “So that they support me and I am going to win because now I am calmer. I’m going to prepare much better, much more comfortable ”.

Following his last fight last June, a split decision loss to the mixed martial arts fighter, Anderson Silva, it was said that Chavez Jr he was in rehab. However, his father, Julio Cesar Chavez, clarified that his son was on a spiritual retreat.

“I cared about everything and nobody cared about me,” added the former world middleweight champion. “Now I care about myself and I don’t care about anyone anymore.”

After generating controversy with some videos uploaded to social networks, Chavez Jr He clarified that there he did not really show his way of being. He assured that he will already leave the character that had been created for social networks.

“I dyed my hair, I no longer do tik toks or anything,” said the son of the legend. “They say I’m crazy and they take advantage of that. Many of the times what you show here is the opposite, so if you want to show that you are very good it is that maybe you are not that good ”.

And although he clarified that he did not care what they said about him, he considers that because of what was shown in those videos, he thought in a different way about him.

“I didn’t care what they thought,” he said. “Because I consider myself a good person, I did it and that maybe gave a different image or it was thought differently. The people who supposedly have to show their faces instead of telling the truth because they benefited from the things I did ”.

After being absent from social media for several months, Chavez Jr He reappeared a few weeks ago where he was seen at the gym and training.

In the middle of the week he published an image where he showed his soon return to the ring, with JD Promotions. The ad could read “Coming December 2021”, which he himself already confirmed.

Of his last ten fights, from 2014 to date, Chavez Jr has lost five, before Andrzej Fonfara, Saúl “Canelo” Álvarez, Daniel jacobs, Mario Cázares and Anderson Silva.

He has a record of 52-6-1, 34 by way of knockout, and still with the illusion of being a world champion again, which he will insistently seek in 2022.


What's Your Reaction?

hate hate
0
hate
confused confused
0
confused
fail fail
0
fail
fun fun
0
fun
geeky geeky
0
geeky
love love
0
love
lol lol
0
lol
omg omg
0
omg
win win
0
win