After the ATP Finals and in the absence of Davis Cup (which does not deliver points), Challengers and some ITFs, the Top 10 lot was confirmed for the closing of the season.
The biggest novelty is that Italian Jannik Sinner regained a position and is tenth, beating Canadian Felix Auger-Aliassime, who returned to 11th.
On top, Novak Djokovic (11540 points) continues to maintain a good advantage over the finalist Daniil Medvedev (88640), while the champion, the German Alexander Zverev (7840), is closer to both and taking distance over Stefanos Tsitsipas (6540).
Rounding out the top 10 are Andrey Rublev, Rafael Nadal, Matteo Berrettini, Casper Ruud and Hubert Hurkacz
In the meantime, Diego Schwartzman closes the year 13 and Cristian Garin, 17, beating Russian Aslan Karatsev this week.
To stand out, the rise of Sebastián Báez, that after playing the semifinals of the Next Gen Finals, he was consecrated in the Campinas Challenger (sixth trophy of the year), climbed 14 positions and is 97 °: Top 100 for the first time and in the Australian Open qualifying zone.
ATP WORLD RANKING:
1. Novak Djokovic (SRB) (=) 11,540 points
2. Daniil Medvedev (RUS) (=) 8,640
3. Alexander Zverev (GER) (=) 7,840
4. Stefanos Tsitsipas (GRE) (=) 6,540
5. Andrey Rublev (RUS) (=) 5,150
6. Rafael Nadal (ESP) (=) 4.875
7. Matteo Berrettini (ITA) (=) 4.568
8. Casper Ruud (NOR) (=) 4,160
9. Hubert Hurkacz (POL) (=) 3,706
10. Jannik Sinner (ITA) (+1) 3,350
THE LATIN AMERICANS IN THE TOP 100:
13. Diego Schwartzman (ARG) (=) 2,625
17. Cristian Garin (CHI) (+1) 2,353
44. Federico Delbonis (ARG) (=) 1,327
69. Federico Coria (ARG) (=) 906
75. Guido Pella (ARG) (=) 866
76. Facundo Bagnis (ARG) (=) 863
88. Thiago Monteiro (BRA) (+6) 805
89. Juan Manuel Cerúndolo (ARG) (=) 805
97. Sebastián Báez (+14) 769
98. Pablo Cuevas (URU) (+1) 760