The Uruguay Rugby Union defined the competition calendar and format of the Uruguayan Club Championships that will be disputed in 2022.
With the aim that the level of competition continues to grow, the following form of dispute was reached for the next season:
– The weekends of March 5, 12 and 19 will be used to play friendly matches for the start of the official activity.
– On March 26, the official activity will begin with the dispute of the Qualifying Tournament.
– On the weekends of April 9 and 16 there will be no activity for Easter / Tourism Week.
– The Qualifying Tournament will be held on 11 dates and later the Clausura Super 6 (best six Qualifying teams) and the First A tournament (the teams in the lower part of the Qualifying) will be played.
– On November 22, the Playoffs will begin with the quarterfinals. The semifinals will be held on October 29 and the final will be played on October 5.
– On November 12, the Valentín Martínez Tournament will be held.
– On November 19, the finals of the National Cup A and B will be held.
– November 26, December 3 and December 10 will be allocated to Seven a Side tournaments.